- All RV and Tent campers will need to register and pay the camping fees and must post their Parking/Camping Pass. These fees are in addition to the Electrical Hook-up Fees charged by Mac...see instructions below.
- Our RV host will be available to direct you to parking areas for RVs when you arrive at the field, between the hours of 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday. If you arrive outside these times, there will be a RV staging/waiting area near the main entrance where you can park for the evening. You will be directed to a parking site the next morning by our RV/Parking Host. Contact this individual at the SEFF Pilot Registration area. Thank you for you patience, parking of RV's has been carefully allocated so that you may be able to leave or move for servicing (on site dump station) if you need to.
- An RV parking pass will need to be displayed on the driver's side windshield. You will receive your parking pass upon check in at our Registration area on site. Our RV/Parking Host will have a list of all campers who have preregistered for parking fees....so you will not be charged twice.
- We ask that you shut down your generator from 10pm until 7am. This is not a rule, just a request for those who can do so. However for the benifit of your neighbors, if the noise is at an unacceptable level you will be required to turn off your generator or move to another RV Parking Site as directed by our Staff.
- If your RV uses a diesel generator, we ask that you use an exhaust pipe extension to help reduce noxious fumes to those around you. We are not requiring this, but we may have to if it becomes an issue. If you do not have an extension, you should ask the RV/Parking Host to park you away from the more dense areas.
- We are not a dedicated campground, so to operate this excellent RC event, some consolidations need to be made in order to accommodate everyone.
- RVs and campers will be pitched reasonably close together in order to make space for everyone.
- No RV will be parked on the first row of the pit area.
- Pop-up campers are classified as an RV, not a tent, basically, if it has wheels it is an RV.
Generator Operation and No Generator Camping area
Generators are allowed anywhere on the property, except in the "No Generator Camping" area. The No Generator Camping area will be located on the East side of the field just north of the Sportflyer Flightline. Please mention if you would like to secure an RV/camping spot in that area when you check in or to Mel Scoggins prior to arrival (see below). All generators should maintain a maximum sound level of less than 65dB at 10 feet under full load.
There are a limited number of Electrical hookups for RVs in the pit areas. There is a fee to use the hook-ups – NEW THIS YEAR – you will pay for your electrical hook up at SEFFWEEK.com. You will select you service and include it with your other purchases. Contact Mel @ RC Groups SEFF Thread "Pilot's RVs" to reserve a spot. These fees (Mac’s electrical hook up fee’s that we are collecting) are in addition to the RV/Tent SEFF fees which are used to support the various amenities on site for this event. The RV Hookup sites are usually booked well in advance, however Mel Scoggins does accept requests to be placed on a waiting list. Mel has asked if the SEFF staff would create a Thread on RC Groups for RV Parking and anyone interested can create a post including their Name, Date of Arrival, and your need of 20/30/50 amp Service. There is NO contact phone number for Mac or Mel, you must request to be on the waiting list via the instructions listed above.
Camping fees upon arrival
Unless pre-registered, please pay for camping fees upon arrival at the Pilot Registration area
|50 Amp Hook-up||$150||-|
|30 or 20 Amp Hook-up||$85||-|
Pre-register and save on fees listed above
No open ground fires are allowed at SEFF, Fire pits however are allowed, please do not leave fires unattended. Please remember that Mac graciously allows the Fayette Flyers to Host SEFF at His field. Please make sure that if you have a raised fire pit that you take the necessary precautions to ensure the least amount of damage to the sod below.
There are four full bathrooms attached to the Hobby Shop, Hot showers are provided for use 24/7 at no extra cost.
Ice For Sale
Ice will be available on site, $3 for a 10 pound bag.